Mini Cup in Blush by EZPZ
Once your child has mastered the skill of drinking from the Tiny Cup, they are ready to drink more ounces of liquid at mealtime. That’s right – your child has graduated to the Mini Cup! Open cup drinking is important, as it supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps your toddler build a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
- Mini size for mini mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects toddler's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.1"
- Portion Size: 4 oz
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)