Organic Infant Lounger in Birch by Snuggle Me
We have run out of stock for this item.
The Snuggle Me Organic Sensory Lounger for Baby is designed to curve around baby's back while pulling in around them to hug. This hugging sensation is comforting and highly effective at calming baby. Use your Snuggle Me for lounging, supervised rest, tummy time and more.
- The Snuggle Me™ Infant is 30 x 18.5 x 4 and meant for babies up to 9 months who are not yet crawling.
- The Snuggle Me™ is uniquely designed to contour to baby's head and torso. At first, they WILL be able to fit all the way into the Snuggle Me™ center-sling™, but as they grow, they will fill out the center-sling™, and their legs will begin to drape over the bottom end of the lounger.
- To transition sizes, they must be 9 months, crawling and 21" from the top of their head to the base of their bum.
The Snuggle Me is a huge support tool for parents and provides an extra set of arms during the day when parents need to lay their baby down. Our customers call our loungers their saving grace and this is so true! It is important to be in the same room and supervising your baby when using the Snuggle Me. During the night, use safe crib practices and do not use your lounger in, or in place of a crib.
Baby Lounger Warnings:
- Never leave baby unsupervised
- Never use in a crib or other sleep device
- Never place on soft or uneven surfaces
- Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides
- The safest place for a baby to sleep overnight is in a crib with a fitted sheet
Snuggle Me Organic loungers are made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics, which currently holds the highest and most strict material safety standard in the world. We also insist that every component of your Snuggle Me is USA-made, yes, even the very cotton threads are grown here in the USA. This care and attention to detail matters deeply to us as mothers ourselves.
Wash your lounger sparingly with cold water, mild detergent and with a gentle agitation. If using a dryer, use a cool temperature setting or air dry. Make sure to dry your lounger COMPLETELY before using again. To reduce washing, we recommend purchasing one of our removable covers.