Pico™ Travel Car Seat in Earth by WAYB
Finally, a travel car seat that's actually portable!
- Safe Travels: Forward-facing travel car seat for kids 22-50 pounds and 30-45 inches tall
- Light & Compact: Just 8 pounds and easy to fold, carry, or stow
- Super Strong: AeroWing™ aerospace-grade aluminum frame
- Breathable Mesh: AstroKnit™ performance poly-wool mesh keeps kids cool and comfortable
- Age: Recommended for ages 2 and above
- Limited Warranty: 3 years
The Pico travel car seat is light and portable. It even fits in most airplane overhead bins!
- Storage Position: 11.6” L x 14.5” W x 18.9” H
- Lowest Use Position: 15.2” L x 14.5” W x 22.8” H
- Highest Use Position: 15.2” L x 14.5” W x 27.8” H
- Weight: 8 pounds
The Pico travel car seat passes all safety testing according to U.S. standards regulated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
We are giving parents a better choice rather than skipping the seat when traveling, the Pico can help keep kids travel safer wherever they go.
We take safety seriously at WAYB. It’s in our heritage: our founders come from the outdoor gear industry and are known for their commitment to quality and safety.
WAYB offers easy-to-follow installation videos on WAYB's support page, and recommends checking any car seat installation with a Certified Passenger Safety Technician in your area.
Frame Components: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy is ultralight, super strong, and absorbs energy forces in a crash. The Pico travel car seat is designed with the planet in mind, using minimal plastic components and no PU foam.
Fabric Pads: Wool/polyester blend AstroKnit™ is breathable and ergonomic, keeping little travelers comfortable. Pico’s frame sections are covered with a rugged polyester material.
Care: Spot clean using warm water and wool safe detergent, or remove fabric pads and hand wash using warm water and wool safe detergent.