Designed to help toddlers understand their feelings and emotions so they can later develop effective ways of managing them.
WHY OUR EMOTIONS FLASHCARDS?
- Aid understanding of emotions
- Aid expressing feelings
- Help with communication
- Reduce frustration
- Provide a communication pathway
- Implement a pictorial daily routine
- Planning a day/providing structure for a child
Perfect as a gifts but also in helping toddlers/preschoolers with delayed speech or with ASD.
- Feature 10 common emotions on the front and 10 daily activities on the back
- Brightly coloured to ensure your child is stimulated & engaged with the learning activity
- Double-sided and most importantly durable & wipeable!!
All of our flashcards have been designed to provide multi-purpose learning. This not only offers parents greater value for money but more importantly ensures our products will grow with your child enabling them to move onto a more difficult phase of learning when they are ready.
Learn common emotions on the front, turn the cards over to help your child communicate what they would like to do with some common daily activities
Each pack includes the following (front/back):
- loved/use the toilet
- excited/get dressed
- confused/brush my teeth
- happy/eat some food
- surprised/read a book
- sad/go to bed
- worried/have a bath
- angry/go to the park
- tired/play with toys
- shocked/ride my bike
- 10 flashcards
- A6 in size
- Made from 350gsm card stock
- Rounded corners for safety
- Wipe clean
- CE safety tested