Our washable rug in Ash Rose color has been inspired by the natural colors and textures from the botanical gardens. Yarns in a mixture of soft colors has been used to create some of the details, such as the stems of the flower. Every woven flower of this artisanal rug has been carefully perfected with scissors by our craftsmen. Being a handmade rug, small differences can be produced between the different designs, for this reason no two washable rugs are the same. As a novelty, a new type of elaborate fringe has been added to the floral rug, knotted one by one by hand.
Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 97% cotton 3% other fiber
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Lorena Canals products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.