The Draa region has inspired this model from the Morocco collection! 100% cotton, washable rug, which can be machine-washed (8 kg capacity). Base dyed in petroleum. The main color (petrol blue akso named petroleum) has been woven onto the base using the loop technique, in contrast to the burgundy, ash rose, pink and lemon rhombs, which provide different textures and sensations. The two ends of the rug feature the rug base into which cotton yarns have been stretched to create a hand-made, rustic fringe. The resulting design has personality, perfect for an up-to-date, modern style, whether it's for the living room, dining room, bedroom or kids' room. Hand-made by craftsmen, natural dyes have been used, and, as it is 100% cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the baskets, cushions and matching blankets.
Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 97% cotton 3% other fiber
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- This rug is made with the Loop and Cut-Pile techniques: With the Loop technique the thread is not cut, continues through the carpet forming small loops. The rug designed with this technique:
• It is more resistant to the passage of people.
• Loose less lint.
If you have pets at home, we recommend that you use carpets made with other techniques than Loop, for example Cut Pile
- Lorena Canals products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.