Kindly note that hours, shipping times & availability of services may be limited during this time while we practice social distancing in response to COVID-19.
What could be better than Saranoni's original airy and oh-so-soft muslin fabric? Times it by four! The soft and supple muslin fabric made from bamboo is now layered into this four-layer muslin quilt. Perfect for those muslin-lovers that want a little something extra. Available in a variety of their custom-made prints, detailed with a stitched quilted design and then bound with a one-inch border; this blanket is sure to become a favorite snuggle companion everywhere you go.
- Size: Biggest muslin blanket at 60" x 80".
4 Layers: 4x the thickness = 4x the softness. Saranoni's same soft, breathable fabric reinforced with three additional layers.
- Luxuriously Soft: 70% rayon from Bamboo, 30% cotton to ensure incredible softness and comfort.
- Design: Collaboration with designer Amanda Jane Jones
- Feel: Every quilt is beautifully quilted and bound with a border to ensure your blanket will last for years.
- High quality construction: Every aspect is considered from the thread to the dye, from the factory to the family who receives this muslin.
- All Purpose: Perfect for babies, toddlers, or even a lap blanket for yourself.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, no bleach, tumble dry low. Saranoni's incredibly soft muslin quilts actually get softer as you wash them!