Soften your fabric the natural way! These handmade, 100% New Zealand wool dryer balls help dry, soften and reduce wrinkles and static in your laundry load without harsh chemicals. Special in a couple ways - they deliver similar benefits for laundry as conventional fabric softeners without all the nasty chemicals, thus eliminating the need to continuously spend money on fabric softener.
The Brooke & Nora dryer balls may help reduce drying time and the high temperatures needed for larger loads. Because they bounce around in your dryer, they naturally help separate and create space between your laundry, thereby allowing the hot dryer air to circulate better. The gentle friction of the wool balls helps soften the laundry fibers. Simply toss a few in with your next load and you're good-to-go!
Wool Dryer Ball Details
- 9" circumference wool ball can help decrease drying times
- Made of 100% New Zealand wool & handmade in Nepal
- Naturally softens clothes
- Eliminates the need for chemical dryer sheets
- Allows lower heat setting
- Gentle on clothes
- 6-ball pack comes with a storage bag