A new little one brings a whole new meaning to your life. And you want to give them the very best. PIPA lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™ branded lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals. Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design that exceeds American safety standards. Because nothing’s too good for you and baby.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals. It is made of environmentally friendly merino wool and TENCEL™. Branded lyocell fiber blend that is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly.
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and Dream drape™
- Ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to: aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy; carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics; steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe!
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps*** Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap.
- True lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch.
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%****. Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby.
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base/
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby.
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system*****.
- Leather-look carry handle is both supportive and stylish.
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in.
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- Recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- Product: h 22.5 x w 17.5 x l 27.3 in
- PIPA lite lx only: 5.7 lbs (weight does not include canopy or insert)
- PIPA lite lx + base: 19.7 lbs (weight does not include canopy or insert)
- Easy to clean
- Seat pad: machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle, drip dry. (Do not tumble dry, iron, dry clean, or bleach)
- Plastic, handle and harness: Use mild detergent, water and soft cloth and air dry.
- Buckle: Rinse using warm water (do not use any soaps, solvents or lubricants) and air dry.
*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG. **weight does not include canopy or insert ***always refer to the PIPA lite instruction manual. under no circumstances should this information be used to replace the car seat instruction booklet. ****when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg *****and their adapters"