ed for this item.
Tough yet lightweight. Protective and portable. Exactly what you both need. Boasting a svelte new design, the PIPA lite weighs in less than every infant car seat at 5.3 lbs. Tote with ease longer knowing it goes the distance with aeroflex™ foam, True lock™ base installation and high performance materials. Because carrying less really is more.
- Nuna PIPA Lite Car Seat
- Nuna PIPA Lite Car Seat Base
- Nuna PIPA Latch Guides
- Matching Nuna PIPA Car Seat Infant Insert
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a travel system (adapters may be required)
- The lightest USA infant car seat at 5.3 pounds
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to: aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe true lock ™ base installation
- Removable headrest with patented Tailor Tech memory foam
- Leather-look carry handle
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps** click latches into car anchors lengthen stability leg to touch vehicle floor. Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base, does so rear facing in a snap, true lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Removable GOTS certified organic infant insert grows with baby
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 27.25"L x 17.5"W x 22.5"H
- Recommended for babies from 4-32 pounds and up to 32"
- No added fire retardant chemicals
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base
- Steel stability leg
- Crumple zone within the stability leg
- Bubble level indicators
- Side impact protection
- Five point harness
- UPF 50+ canopy
Care Instructions Easy to Clean:
- Seat pad: Machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle, drip dry.
- Plastic, handle, and harness: Hand wash with mild detergent and air dry
- Buckle: Rinse using warm water, do not use any soaps, and air dry