Tis item is available for preorder and is estimated to ship the first week of August. However a shipping date can not be guaranteed. Please call the store if you have any questions.
Keep trips in the car uncomplicated and fuss-free. The PIPA™ Car Seat exceeds the American safety standards and features roomy and plush styling to ensure your baby a safe and comfortable ride. Sleek styling and Nuna’s revolutionary dream drape™ shelters your baby from the elements so that they stay safe, dry and protected from the sun.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping.
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe. 5-point harness system keeps baby secure.
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comfy infant insert is removable for growing babies.
- Removable, full coverage two position & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade.
- Installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA’s base.
- Mesh peek-a-boo window.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended up to 32 pounds or 32"
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond.
- Seat cover is hand washable.
- Compatible with Nuna Pepp™ and MIXX™ strollers with adapters that come with purchase of stroller.
- Compatible with BABYZEN YOYO+, Inglesina Trilogy City and Inglesina Zippy Light strollers with adapters that are sold separately.
- Base is included and you can also purchase an additional base, sold separately, for multi car use.
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 25.25" deep x 26" high
- Weight: Carrier: 7.9 pounds without canopy or insert and with base: 21.9 pounds
- Recommended for 4 to 32 pounds, up to 32"
- Wash the seat pad, shell and harness with cold water and mild detergent.
- Do not use undiluted detergent, or other solvent to wash the infant car seat. It may cause damage to the infant car seat.
- To clean the buckle: rinse using warm water. Do not use any soaps, solvents or lubricants. Using anything other than water can cause the buckle to malfunction.
- Air dry.