The Nuna Tavo Stroller is an excellent option for families that want the functionality of a Nuna Mixx2 in a bit of a smaller, more nimble package.
- All-season seat: Featured on both the Tavo and the Demi Grow, Nuna’s new all-season seats are ready to keep baby comfy all year. The soft goods are extra cozy for the colder months, but they can easily be removed to reveal breathable mesh seats for the warmer months!
- Ready from birth: The Tavo’s super spacious seat comfortably accommodates your little one from birth through toddlerhood. The true-flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf rest provides ultimate support for your snoozing newborn, while the removable infant insert gives them extra comfort on the ride.
- Travel system ready: Every Pipa series infant car seat connects perfectly to the Nuna Tavo—no adapter needed! The (included) Pipa Lite or Pipa Lite LX infant car seats are among the lightest in the whole world. Read up on the Pipa Lite and Pipa Lite LX to decide which infant car seat is perfect for you.
Fold: Everyone loves a good fold, especially Tavo’s one piece, one-hand open and close fold. Its quick-release wheels make for an even more compact fold and you can roll it around like a suitcase!
Here’s what’s included in this bundle:
- Nuna Tavo Stroller
- Nuna Pipa Lite (or Lite LX) Infant Car Seat
- Nuna Pipa Series base
- Latch guides
2019 upgrades to the Nuna Tavo include a luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable handlebar, all-season seat, and gorgeous black frame.
Other Nuna Tavo Stroller 2019 features include:
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology
- Oversized Sky smart™ UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- DreamDrape provides extra protection from the environment
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- Three or five point, slide height adjustable harness-featuring quick click release button
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
The Nuna Tavo Stroller 2019 holds one child from birth to 50 pounds.