Discover a wonderful world in the depths of the ocean! This washable fish-shaped rug is suitable for machine-washing (8 kg capacity), 100% cotton and entirely in a natural cotton color, which is undyed, after being carefully selected and washed. It has been crafted using a range of weaving techniques (such as loop and chenille) and which allows us to see a well-defined pattern. The longest fibres, randomly woven into the fish fin and enter the ones that reveal themselves at the rug base, achieve a very original effect, as well as being fluffy and pleasant to touch. Because of its shape, color, and textures, it will be loved by kids and adults alike, so it can be used in a kid's room, whether a baby, boy or girl, as well as ambiances that are more home, such as the living room, dining room, bedroom, corridor or hall, where it will easily fit in with any up-to-date and stylish decorative style. Discover the entire The Sea collection of cushions, blankets and wall decor.
SIZE: 3' 7" x 6'
Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 97% natural cotton - 3% other fibers
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.