Kindly note that hours, shipping times & availability of services may be limited during this time while we practice social distancing in response to COVID-19.
This design offers a subtle Southwestern touch to any home (whether it's in the desert or the mountains!). The pattern works especially well in a family room, den, hallway, entryway, or mudroom.
Size: 2' 6" x 7' 6"
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.