The Explore One Apollo Telescope/Microscope set is an ideal choice for young scientists looking to explore everything from the soil to the stars. This set opens up a full range of discovery options by including a 40mm telescope, a 900x microscope and an assortment of accessories. The easy-to-use refractor telescope comes with two eyepieces and a tabletop tripod. A star map and astronomy software are included to help observers navigate the night sky. The microscope has three levels of magnification and is equipped with slide trays, lab tools and collection materials to encourage experimentation.
- Explore everything from the soil to the stars with this 40mm telescope and 900x microscope set.
- Easy-to-use refracting telescope has a 40mm aperture that is perfect for nighttime moon gazing and daytime nature watching.
- Telescope comes with a tabletop tripod, an eyepiece diagonal for comfortable viewing and two interchangeable eyepieces.
- Downloadable astronomy software can be used to navigate the night sky.
- With the microscope, you can study specimens in stages using three magnification powers ranging from 100x to 900x.
- Microscope has a color filter wheel that makes it easier to see details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Dive right into the world of microscopy with prepared slides or launch your own investigations using this set's collection tools and blank slides.
- As an added bonus, both elements in the set are well secured in a durable case for quick portability so you can follow your investigations wherever they may take you.