You instantly get butterfly associations when you see the shield on the BIBS Couture pacifier. With its anatomical nipple, we accommodate babies who prefer the anatomical nipple shape.
- Anatomically shaped nipple
- Available in both natural rubber latex and silicone
- The shield is made of 100% safe food-grade material
- Also available in a night version with a glow-in-the-dark-feature
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
Couture comes with an anatomical nipple that is curved at the top for a natural fit to the baby's palate with an angled tip for easy placement of the tongue. This nipple promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the sides of the tongue cup around the nipple, as it does during breastfeeding. The angled tip means that the baby does not need to suck as hard for the pacifier to flatten inside the mouth.
The nipple is equipped with a valve that lets out air when the baby closes down on the nipple thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.