This Large Rainbow Tower from Grimm's is a wonderfully versatile stacking/sorting toy which will both amuse and stimulate children visually and mentally. The simple design and bold colors allow children to be immersed in reasoning and creative thinking while developing motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Adults can guide the child's in discovery of concepts such as colors, size, ordering (an early mathematical skill), counting and more. Children will enjoy stacking and unstacking the 10 triangle-shaped discs in any order they desire. The vibrant hues and sizes of the beautiful, naturally color-stained wooden discs graduate like a rainbow as they move from larger at the base and smaller towards the top. Stack them in any order you like! The triangle points on each piece add another element to the creative "design" of each play session. This Tower's ageless design and sturdy construction will last for generations. Measures approximately 10-inches (25 cm) in height, this simple yet engaging toy comes minimally packaged in clear shrink wrap. Ideal for babies about 18 months and above. Made of sustainably-harvested european wood that is stained with certified non toxic, water-based stains (no paint or varnish!) so it is safe, even if your baby or toddler wants to put any pieces of this toy in her mouth. All edges and corners are hand-sanded to remove any sharp points.
- Babies and toddlers 1 year+ will enjoy stacking & staggering the pieces
- Includes 10 vibrantly-colored "wankel" shaped discs in graduating sizes (wankel = triangular shape with rounded edges)
- Beautifully finished with certified child-safe, water-based color stains (no varnish)
- Children can exercise fine motor coordination & creativity by stacking the colored pieces in a variety of ways
- Handcrafted in Germany from sustainably-harvested european hardwood