This Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket for babies and toddlers is the ultimate performance waterproof, breathable and windproof jacket with three layers of waterproof, breathable 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard fabric. This babies technical outdoor jacket in Blue Prints Furry Taupe is a solid taupe with a repeated bird pattern and reflective stripes on the sleeves. It is designed for comfort and waterproof durability all day long. Fair Trade certified sewn 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric, the Patagonia Baby Torrentshell 3L Jacket is a fabulous choice for eco-conscious parents.
This Patagonia Torrentshell jacket is packed with features that make it the option for babies and toddlers who love the great outdoors, including:
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric.H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Removable three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out; flaps cover snaps when hood is removed
- Full-length waterproof zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Set-in sleeves have internal cuffs to keep out drafts and hoard heat
- Welted, zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Reflective tape on sleeves and at centre back for visibility in low light
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Straight hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn