Response to COVID-19
Soft Goods - up to 7-10 business days
Gear - up to 10-15 business days
Furniture - up to 8-10 weeks
A note from our CEO & founder:
Since March 14, 2015 many of you have watched our younger children grow up without much of a break.
We opened the boutique on March 14, 2016, and coincidentally had our last day of operation, prior to our temporary close-down due to COVID-19 on March 14, 2020.
As a small business owner, a mother and a boss to the most incredible staff around, I had to make the difficult decision to temporarily close our brick & mortar doors. Along with the health and wellbeing of my own family, my very top priority is the health of my staff, our customers & the community of which we are apart.
As of March 15, 2020 I made the difficult decision to close our doors to our brick & mortar location. Although Idaho didn't officially get a "stay-at-home" order until March 27, 2020 - I felt compelled to do my small part in flattening the curve by closing in-person boutique shopping temporarily.
It was overwhelming to see the support from all of you on March 14th, during our 4-Year anniversary party! We cannot thank this community enough for the support with this our business and in general for the warmth and support for our family. <3
It's important to note that online orders are still being fulfilled, amazing inventory is still be added and our love for our little Pi Baby family continues to grow stronger every single day!
This time will pass and there will be brighter days to come, promise. For now, please stay home, stay safe and if you feel so inclined to continue to support a small business like Pi Baby Boutique, then do that too. We understand that many have lost their jobs, times are uncertain and boutique shopping is likely not top of your mind - trust me, we understand! We want you to know we are here for this amazing community is whatever way we can be while staying safe.
If you're interested in supporting small businesses, be it Pi Baby or another small business, here are some ways to support your favorite small businesses from the comfort of your own home:
- WRITE A REVIEW - if a business has went above and beyond for you at any time, or if they are a company you would like to continue doing business with once normal life resumes, leave them a nice review on Google, Yelp, Facebook or any other place you can write about your experience.
- SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA - Follow them on Instagram, Facebook or other social media platforms and participate by tagging your favorite small businesses in photos, comment on their posts and share information about them with your friends and family!
- CREATE A REGISTRY - Start a registry, or wishlist for items you would like to purchase once you're able to resume back to your normal shopping routine.
- SHOP ONLINE - small or big, it doesn't matter purchase items when you can online so the small businesses know you're still out there.
- PURCHASE A GIFT CARD - if there is nothing you need or want now, purchase a gift card for a future use.
Thank you for your love and support during these times - we will continue to be here for you as long as you continue to need us to be here!
With all my love and sincere gratitude,
Heather Weavers, Founder
Pi Baby Boutique
A wise man once said about this pandemic: "If we do it RIGHT, it will feel like we have overreacted."