Unicorn was born to a well-known black stallion and a beautiful white mare. With a horn on her head, she has never seen another creature like herself in the world. Sometimes this makes her feel out of place, so her parents often remind her how proud they are of their special and beautiful daughter. Even then, Unicorn questions if she is really a horse since she looks so different from her mom and dad.
Unsure of herself, Unicorn worries about fitting in. The pressure she feels to make a name for herself in the same way her parents have only makes her feel more anxious. Unicorn thinks she would be happier if she could blend in with a crowd, so she lets her zebra friends give her a makeover to look like them. Once she sees her reflection, however, she realizes she is one-of-a-kind and bravely decides to be her true self.
The Authenticity Bundle provides parents and caregivers a resource to create a loving routine that deepens the bond with their little one while promoting the valuable life skills of authenticity and friendship. Unicorn’s interactive story teaches little ones the importance of staying true to themselves.Through bravery and embracing her true self, Unicorn learns how to let her light shine.
The Authenticity Bundle promotes:
Bundle includes a Unicorn Snuggler, a fully illustrated board book, and a keepsake affirmation card.
- Unicorn is made out of the softest silky fabrics, a soft fur face, and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill.
- 100% Polyester Material.
- Unicorn measures 20 inches long (including ears, horn, and tail) and 9 inches wide at the feet.
- Board Book measures 5" wide by 7" tall and features 12 fully illustrated pages.
- Unicorns affirmation card measures 5"x 7"
- Slumberkins are intentionally designed without any small, detachable plastic pieces.
- Machine Washable.