This H2No® Performance Standard hooded one-piece for serious cold-weather play is fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Baby, it’s cold outside—and that’s why we created the Baby Snow Pile One-Piece snowsuit. It has a durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent). We fully taped the seams to provide extra protection from the elements; and for warmth without bulk, the Snow Pile One-Piece is insulated with Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled). Other heat-trapping features include a full-length waterproof zipper with an internal wind flap, and partial elastic at the sleeve and leg openings; this feature also maintains a secure fit over mittens and boots. Tricot lining at the collar, center-back panel and chin guard adds cozy warmth. For mobility, there’s a gusset at the rise and an elasticized waist, and an adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs from creeping up. For an additional season of wear, our grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs add two inches, and there’s a hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit; full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and bottom leg opening to keep cold out for a secure fit over mitts and boots; gusset at the rise provides unhindered movement
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and chin guard
- Elasticized waist in back minimizes bulk; adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs secure
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs adds two inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Solid shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn