Insulated baby snow bibs offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection with a soft, comfy polyester lining and a grow-fit feature in the pants. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our Baby Snow Pile Bibs can take on extreme wintry conditions. They have an H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier plus a DWR (durable water repellent) finish—the 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (92% recycled) stays warm even when wet. Both the internal/external wind flap on the deep center-front zipper and the internal gaiter with gripper elastic on each pant leg help seal out the elements. Baby-friendly features abound: There’s a low-profile adjustment in straps for the perfect fit; an elasticized waist in back lessens bulk and improves movement. The bibs have articulated knees to improve mobility. For durability, there’s a nylon scuff guard and a loop inside the hem to add cord and keep pant legs from riding up; our grow-fit feature adds two inches in each leg for extended wear. Hand-me-down ID label. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Straps have low-profile adjustment for growth spurts, comfort and flexibility
- Deep center-front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Elasticized back waist has less bulk for easy movement
- Zippered stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull
- Articulated knees; nylon scuff guard at the hem and inside lower leg for durability; internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pants from riding up
- Grow-fit feature in legs adds two inches for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn